Monday, December 28, 2009

Where could I find cherry candy scented perfume?

I have serched every where it seemes and all I can find is lip stuff that smelles like cherry candy. i love the smell of cherry candies and I would love to smell just as sweet.Where could I find cherry candy scented perfume?
I don't know there is one at walmart called vanilla cherry, I used to wear it in high school, it smells sweet more like cherry with a hint of vanilla





It looks just like this, except its in a box





http://www.amerimark.com/cgi-bin/amerima鈥?/a>





it smells way better than it sounds %26amp; looksWhere could I find cherry candy scented perfume?
Go to Bed, Bath, and Body Works! My mom got me a whole set, lotion with the mist spray and perfume, Japanese Cherry!! That's what it's called, it smells AMAZING! I'm sure they have other cherry scents but that place is definitely the right place to go (:
um probably kohls
Bath %26amp; body works.

No comments:

Post a Comment