Saturday, December 19, 2009

Guys, What is the most appealing perfume scent on a girl?

Like something fruity, musky or what? Could you give me any names?Guys, What is the most appealing perfume scent on a girl?
I personally love cologne myself and girls who wear perfume turns me on. All I gotta say is, every guys like different scents on girls but I here are my top 5 scents for the ladies...





1. Dior- Miss Dior Cherie: This one sends me to another universe and I ALWAYS give compliments to whoever wears it. It is very sexy and sweet. It also lasts for good amount of time.





2. Chanel- Mademoiselle: This scent is not that unreal but it reminds me of someone very special to me aka greatest woman I have ever met in my life (No she is not my ex or girlfriend). Everytime I smell this, it makes me think of her.





3. Versace- Versense: I love this scent. Fresh is my personal favorite scent and Versense I think does the best job out of all perfumes. This one is fresh and strong.





4. Burberry- The Beat: This one is new but I love it. It is so sophisticated and sexy. This one is definitely a head turner.





5. Bvlgari- Omni Jade: Omni Jade has perfect balance between two of my favorite scent fresh and arosmetic. Also it is a great summer perfume.Guys, What is the most appealing perfume scent on a girl?
I don't know what is the most appealling scent but I know that Armani Code would do the job. Great perfume and smell.
none... No perfume smells good..

No comments:

Post a Comment