Monday, December 28, 2009

Guys: What are some perfume/scents you love a girl to wear?

What are some nice smelling one's you like girls to wear? And which ones do you dislike? If you know the name/brand please include it. If not describe it if you can. And girls which ones have you worn and got complimented on? Thanks!Guys: What are some perfume/scents you love a girl to wear?
On women I love any of the following scents:


Dior Midnight Poison 鈥?the name and the scent are simply amazing. I love when my wife wears it. It is very sexy and sophisticated scent. Also Davidoff Cool Water is very nice buy more common than Midnight Poison. Another good perfume is Burberry Brit and Armani Mania Femme.





MartinGuys: What are some perfume/scents you love a girl to wear?
A. a little sexy B. exclamation C. lady stetson are my favorites. I can't stand any of the perfumes the have that flower scent .
I hate it when a girl wears perfume... Gross. Other than that, I don't care what she smells like, as long as she doesn't smell like perfume!!!
i honestly dont care what she smells like . no oder is best for me





i played football and iev smelled some pretty nasty things

No comments:

Post a Comment