Thursday, December 24, 2009

Guy opinions about favorite perfume scent on women?

What is your favorite scent on a woman? It could be a brand name of perfume or just a scent i.e. vanilla. Let me know what scent turns you on the most!Guy opinions about favorite perfume scent on women?
Not every guy is going to like the same scent, but I can tell you that it shouldn't be over powering. Instead go for a light smell that seems to stick in clothes for a long time, then spray yourself in places that you know you will be touching the guy with. That way even after you two have parted, he will be able to smell you and won't be able to stop thinking about you.Guy opinions about favorite perfume scent on women?
For me the most favourite perfume on a woman is Dior midnight Poison - very sexy and sophisticated. Another good scents are:


Davidoff Cool Water


Bruberry Brit andf


Armani Mania Femme





but as I said earlier, my most favourite is Midnigh Poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment