Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the top 5 or 10 best scent/perfume for men and women right now?

I'm thinking about buying perfume for friends... can't quite make up my mind what to buy... especially for women.. for guys.. any suggestions? cool water? acqua di gio? something else? I'd appreciate it if you know of an online report or poll that answers my question... thanks!What is the top 5 or 10 best scent/perfume for men and women right now?
ok well everybody's taste in perfume and cologne is different. I personally LOVE Nautica Voyage for men...its smells amazing....for women Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Paris Hilton, Guess, Ralph Lauren (any of them are good), Jessica McClintok and Philosophy scents are good if you like a really clean scent...there are so many to choose from! have fun!What is the top 5 or 10 best scent/perfume for men and women right now?
I wish I knew of the most 'trendy' scents out right NOW. I couldn't tell you the very latest and hottest perfumes but here are some very pouplar scents that many women buy: Armani- Code, Gucci- Rush, and Gucci- Rush 2 (my personal fav), the original J.Lo- Glo (very popular among younger women), Kenneth Cole Black, Ralph Lauren- Ralph, Calvin Klein- Eternity just to name a few. Those are some of the more popular scents that MOST people like. Depending on the age, there is always the classics, Coco Chanel No. 5, The original Charlie etc... Young girls however seem to favor more fruity fun scents like Clinique Happy, Curve or Victoria's Secret sprays (eg. Pear Glace, Strawberries and Champagne). I wish I could take a poll myself and find out the answer. Happy shopping!!


(My everyday wear is Versace- Red Jeans. I get complimented on it constantly)!
Burberry london! Amazing cologne for women!
for men i love acqua di gio and for women Acqua di Parma's Blu Mediterraneo ! but they are really expensive the Acqua di parma is $98 idk how much the acqua di gio costs! If you go to google and type in Top scent for women or top scent for men it brings up many polls from all over the place and the two i put were the most common best ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment