Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is a perfume scent that is summery but is very sensual and strong?

I have Gucci Envy- it is ok. I like the smell of Chance by Chanel. I had sisily by dolce and gabbana and it was horrible. What are some must have perfumes that fit my description? or what is your favorite perfume and why?What is a perfume scent that is summery but is very sensual and strong?
glade lol..





hermes is amazing. very sensual, and i think it's even unisex.





my favorite right now is juicy couture.What is a perfume scent that is summery but is very sensual and strong?
I've tried alot of celeb and designer perfumes, and believe it or not sensual and strong is how I like my perfums too. The best perfum I have used is Spider Lily by India Hicks, It is heavenly!!! There are a few stores that sell it but you can definitely find it a Crabtree %26amp; Evelyn. Have you tried the Coach perfum?...my mom loves it.
victoria's secret has some ';sexy'; scents if you would like to test them out they are pretty good. go to the heavenly angel section. also you can try bath and body works for a splash (body spray after a shower) they are nice, and you might find something that is sweet and fits your personality


hope i helped
daisy by marc jacobs or any ralph lauren





my fave is burberry brit, the blue ralph lauren, and another blue and white thing from the ralph lauren color/summer collection, and saisy by marc jacobs, and the ed hardy perfume. and tons and tons more...
';Anais Anais'; by Cacharel is the only summery one that I like.





I tend to go for the deeper woodier fragrances. My favorite is Emporio Armani She, I first found it in Paris in 1998 when it was a new release.
Lucky for women is good in any season....it is pretty darn if you spray alot at first but it smells soo pretty...it is one of my favorites....its not to much either a big glass bottle is about 30-40 bucks....hope i helped =]
depends what you like go to bath and body works


they have these things called ';temptation'; they smell really sweeat and YUMMY!


but if i like clinique: happy to be


++ its reasonably prices


much cheaper than chanel, i think
Ralph lauren natural spray it is very summery and its strong and oh my god the smell is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! i love it! it comes in a clear bottle with a light blue sticker around it.
I have to vote for an oldie but goodie....Este Lauder 'Pleasures'.





I love this scent - it's very, very longlasting, and super sexy anytime of the day, month or year.
I love the Escada line. They have rare flower scents and the line changes each year. Gucci Envy is more sophisticated events/date like.
http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st鈥?/a>


my fave
I dont like her music but she's hot and I do like her perfume... J-Lo... its smells beautyfull, womenly, wholesom, sexy as hell and its not too strong. go get it its very smellalishous :D Rock Hard
ephoria-smells very sexy strong


beyond paradise- is fruity sexy, but amber almost


christian L- from avon in red bottle smells so good.


provocative woman- my man buys me that its so sexy musky lovely
Addict by Christian Dior


Contradiction by Calvin Klein


Kenneth Cole Black





These are all my favorites and they smell great!!
Clinique happy is the best!!! :)


oh and also lancome miracle


i dunno why i love them so much besides the fact that they make me feel pretty :)
I like midnight poison by dior for women.Cool water by davidoff is great for guys.
Light blue by D%26amp;G


or Daisy by marc jacobs


they'e both floral and summery,


Daisy is my fave perfume
Dream Angels Heavenly by Victorias Secret.





Its just a really sexxxxxy smell. idk
Clinique happy is good :)


It summery and light...very HAPPY :P
I use Jordan23 cause of its rich smell and how long it lasts it lasts for a day like 18hrs
well this definentley aint sensual but ed hardys new perfume is BOMB!
Cheap, but more sensual than the pricy ones...I get it at Long's drug store...its called Skin Musk.
with love hilary duff


midnight by britney spears
lacoste..
I use glade
shi for women and hei for men

No comments:

Post a Comment