Saturday, December 19, 2009

Needing some help looking for perfume scents...?

Some family is visiting for Christmas this year, and my cousin says her favorite perfume scent is floral with some spice to it. I can't seem to find anything matching her description. They're a very rich family, so I don't want anything too cheap. But I'm unemployed at the moment, so I can't buy anything too expensive either. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks! :)Needing some help looking for perfume scents...?
Try Just Pink, you can buy it from Next (Next is the only shop that it is avalible from) and it smells really nice!


It's not to expensieve and you can get matching body lotions, shower gels etc.





Hope this helps! xxNeeding some help looking for perfume scents...?
have you gone to Macy's or any perfume i would suggest Gucci or Brittany spears or ask some people that work at the perfume section they would probably give you some ideas or ask your cousin for what kind does she want or give you a little bit of more detail so that is what i suggest you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment