Thursday, December 24, 2009

What type of perfume or scent drives men crazy?

I am looking for answers mostly from heterosexual guys under 40, or women that have had guys compliment them frequently on their perfume. What type of perfume or scent do guys go crazy for? The more details, the better.





Thanks!What type of perfume or scent drives men crazy?
i wear paris hilton and get alot of comments about that and diesel its pretty good as well but each to there ownWhat type of perfume or scent drives men crazy?
Men's tastes greatly differ from women's tastes- I know so because I always get comments from girls about Ocean Pacific.





But I have worn Escada's Into The Blue and have received comments on that, and I love it, too! Depends on whether or not you like ocean scents, though. =P Report Abuse

its actually true that men like paris hilton.


well chemically at least.


theres a certian chemical in it that physically attracts them,


its just the way it works :p


hope this helps lol ~ Report Abuse

B.O. It drives them so crazy they might want a shower and of course you could always join in.





I know I'm lame.
Vanilla. My man nuzzles me everytime.
The 2 perfumes, from my experience that drive men wild and ALWAYS get loads of admiring comments are :-


Paloma Piccasso and Private Collection.


Private Collection is the perfume that Estee Lauder made for herself, she eventually decided to market it, it's great.


You must also remember that perfumes smell different on different people due to our different chemical make up. A good idea is to take a man with you when you test, see what his reactions are to different brands. Je Reviene ( unsure of spelling ) by Worth is also very sensual.


I really don't think men like over powering heavy perfumes.
i go with things that men associate women with, light floral scents, light fruity scents, things like that. i get complimented no matter what i choose and i choose a body spray rather than a parfume most of the time. guys dont often like 2 overthink small things so a body spray is just one scent while a parfume is a mixture of scents. but if its a 2 die 4 parfume that makes u think all things female then go 4 it. i right now have guys literally sniffing me all the time and im using a morning glory body spray.
beer lol kidding i wear ralph lauren and always get compliments
I've been told that fruity flavors from those body sprays smell good. Strawberry, cotton candy, apple, vanilla, etc...Try it, it's worked for me!
I think when she comes out of the bath, its just a fresh feeling...like heaven!
nothing
Magie Noir by Lancombe. I've heard Eden is amazing. White Shoulders is nice.


Don't take a bath in any of it. Just a touch. Carry a small atomizer in your purse to refresh it rather than hose yourself down in the morning. You DO NOT want people to smell you coming down the hall. I know women who wear that much perfume and even if it's good stuff it will gag everyone within thirty yards. Think ';subtle'; and ';sophisticated';. Think ';lady';. Think ';mystery';. Think ';hint';, not deluge.
Britney Spears- FANTASY








my boyfriend loves the scent!


it stays on ur clothes for a very long period
Skip the perfume, and just take off your clothes. That will drive men crazy
I get many compliments on my perfume mostly because it is subtle and different. I use Aveda perfume which I did one of their essential oil tours and you choose from many different scents until it comes down to 3 scents, they mix the three and you have your own custom perfume. All their essential oils smell fabulous, so you cannot go wrong.
Bath %26amp; Body Works, Black Raspberry Vanilla. They love it!
My husband loves my Suave strawberry shampoo, no kidding. I also use the conditioner. I have long hair and that is all the perfume he needs. A strong, clean scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment