Monday, December 28, 2009

SURVEY: What is your favorite perfume scent for the fall?

I love the softness and innocence of Halo by Victoria Secret. I feel so warm and comfortable when I wear it. I also get a lot of compliments so it must suit me.





What is yours?





Sandy :O)SURVEY: What is your favorite perfume scent for the fall?
Aaaah my signature scent for the fall is Burberry. The original one. Classic, warm, sparkling. But this year I've switched it up haha. I'm a major perfume addict, can't help it! I love the best, and gift the rest. Hahah JK. Kind of... :)SURVEY: What is your favorite perfume scent for the fall?
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
Wait, am I supposed to change my cologne for the fall, too?





Realities for Men by Liz Claiborne won't cut it anymore?





Damn...
escada :)
Yes, I like Halo...wait...yes, I can smell the sent on you from here. Nice.
Halo smells good.


I like D%26amp;G- Light blue
i love pure seduction by V/S, mild sweet smell of peach and lasting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment