Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your favorite perfume scent?

I'm looking for something subtle, mainly for school use.


Thanks!What is your favorite perfume scent?
-Juicy Couture, the original one, smells So good. i could get high off of smelling it so much! but it doesn't last through a school day.





-Pink by Victoria Secret smells sweet and flirty, and it lasts a long time. i wear it to school and still have the sent when i get home. perfect for long term wear.





-Britney Spears' Fantasy smells like...vanilla and flowers. i personally am not a fan of it, but i have it. and a lot are reccomending it..so i thought id give my opinion.





- Abercrombie Spirit smells...not fresh..but not gross or anything. its nice to get a whiff of it. so, if you walk past a cute guy, he'll get a small sniff of it and..that's always nice ;D





- Diesel 75 ML is perfect for..anything. it smells good, and lasts long. though, its a little...heavy.





-Bright Crystal fom Versace is almost like Pink, except more expensive, and better smelling.





these are all in my perfume collection, and all my favorites. hope it helps! :D good luck!What is your favorite perfume scent?
fantasy by britney spears has always been my favortie.


hahaha but me and my friend tested a few perfumes to see which one guys liked the best.





aaand i got the most compliments from guys while wearing Fantasy [:


so it remains my fav %26lt;3
Burberry: THE BEAT.


Victoria's Secret Pink: Fresh %26amp; Clean (I think that's what it's called, too lazy to walk to my bedroom to look at the name)
Body by Victoria.


Added bonus is the guys go crazy over this. I have the men at my job walk into my office when I am wearing this and compliment it. =)
tommy girl, fantasy by britney spears, or paris hilton by paris hilton





all smell soooooo good!
im sorry my english not very well buy my favorite perfume it angel o demonio of givenchy,thank
Paris Hilton's last fragrance.
Princess by vera wang
vanilla musk
Rue 21's Revert Eco for girls.





I like it a lot :)


plus, I work here, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment