Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ladies, thinking back on the years, what are your favorite perfume scents?

Some just bring back memories, don't they?





Mine are definitely





-GAP Grass (a 90s favorite that I miraculously found at a GAP store today, hooray!)





-Bath and Body Works' Moonlight Path (my friends and I were obsessed with this in middle school)





-Abercrombie 8 (they still make this, happily)





-Burberry Brit (fantastic, just discovered this two years ago)





How about you guys?Ladies, thinking back on the years, what are your favorite perfume scents?
Ok so I'm perhaps older than most who've answered this question but Boucheron, trust me ladies, if he really likes you this is it. Ah, memories of being 30 something, hot and getting a bottle of $100 a bottle perfume.Ladies, thinking back on the years, what are your favorite perfume scents?
DKNY Be Delicious


Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom.


I also really love anything smelling like 'pearberry' it's my favorite smell ever
My all-time favorite is Anais Anais. Eighties thing, but I can still find it.





I love Burberry, DKNY Be Delicious, and Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom.





Discontinued favorites? Tatiana by Diane Von Fustenberg, Le Jardin De Max Factor, and this stuff called L'Effleur, it was only made for a couple of years.
Red Door, Vanilla Musk,Imari ,Belara
Clinique-Happy


Oscar De La Renta-So


Cool Water for women


Love Spell-Victorias Secret
Sweet Honesty


Jovan White Musk


White Diamonds





I don't know, they are all pretty old, my mom showed them to me. She used them when she was a teenager.
White Diamonds


euphoria


They smell so good
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment