Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best scent/perfume for a woman?

What in your opinion is the best perfume for women that men like the most and smells amazing??What is the best scent/perfume for a woman?
Jasmin is scientifically the best alluring scent but I personally love Fantasy %26amp; Burberry (both by Britney Spears) and Cool Water is always a killer. It depends who you are though. Go to your nearest drug store and try on a few scents. Different people also have different tastes. I like fruit like scents while others may like more of a spicy scentWhat is the best scent/perfume for a woman?
I recently bought a bottle of Juicy Couture's original fragrance for my friends birthday, I thought it smelled beautiful when I sampled it. I'm 26 now and since high school I've always had a bottle of Lolita Lempicka on hand, the smell is lovely, you should test it, I'm sure anyone would like it.
Hugo Boss - Intense for Women I get comments every time I wear it by both males and females. However this is a very difficult question. Different perfumes can smell different on different people and scent is a personal taste that will be different for all.
Anais Anais by Cacharel. Its fruity scent is a delight and suitable for both day n night use. Smells heavenly and not expensive too!
Sunflowers or Sunflower.
lynx africa !!! HOT
The 'So kiss me' range is really nice and not too expensive!
SOFT MUSK MY BEST PERFUME.................
Try Wild Stone brand of scent for women

No comments:

Post a Comment