Thursday, December 24, 2009

Men: What perfume scents do you like on women and why?

I am just curious since I heard a study on the news that said scents men prefer. Scents men picked were lavender, pumpkin, and popcorn!? Do you all ever like sweet or floral scents? I wear sweet scents mainly. Thanks!Men: What perfume scents do you like on women and why?
My boyfriend hates scents like Cotton Candy, Bubble Gun, stuff like that. I've noticed other guys tend to not care for it either.Men: What perfume scents do you like on women and why?
im not a guy but i notice that most guys dont like the too sweet smelling stuff like the ones that women love (think bath and body works stuff). i would guess that guys would like a not-too-sweet floral or fruity. my favorite perfume is Anna Sui secret wish...the pink one.....u can get it at victorias secret and no one knows about it so u can smell one of a kind.
sweet is good
lavender and also sandalwood is very potent smells that men senses get turned on...and my wife and i guess it depends on the scent of a woman but on my wife i love marc jacobs(blush)


jlo(glow) and jean paul gautier for woman ...depends where she sprays the perfume because it smells differently depending on placement..ex.wrists,neck,bust line...etc..


i love sweet smell compared to floral because the floral reminds me of air freshners
Cotton candy......................OH! sry i am a girl...............
i love poison


it smells very hot
I don't know about scents, but there is one called ';White Shoulders';. That one makes me want to bite someone. Very erotic. And some lady was wearing something the other day that smelled like fresh soap. Very light, provocative, mysterious. Like it was there but it wasn't. Smelled so good, I followed her around the store for an hour just to smell it (at a distance of course). Wish I could have told her how nice she smelled. I can't stand the sweet smelling stuff. Some women tend to over use it to the point that is is nauseating.

No comments:

Post a Comment