Monday, December 28, 2009

What strawberry perfume/scent smells like real strawberries, not bubblegum?

This can be perfume, cream, anything - all the scents i have found in body shop and boots smell like things that are 'strawberry-flavoured' (i.e. just smells like bubblegum), and not like real strawberries...What strawberry perfume/scent smells like real strawberries, not bubblegum?
I don't know how close you can get to real strawberries in a spray, but i like the Strawberries and Champagne by Victoria's Secret.What strawberry perfume/scent smells like real strawberries, not bubblegum?
strawberries dont have a strong enough smell..








i think











lol
I was going to suggest the Victoria's secret strawberries and champagne too.





Another idea might be to get strawberry flavoring oil and dilute it in almond oil, and then dab a little bit on. I've noticed that whenever I work with fondant that I've flavored with strawberry oil, my hands smell like strawberry for hours afterwards. The brand I use is Lorann.
I got mine from Bottled up emotions. They have a nice strawberry scent oil that isn't too sweet or fake. I've tried other scent oils before and they would always give me a headache, however, this one doesn't. They're an aussie company but deliver international.





They also have a nice raspberry scent too!
try the victoria's secret garden collection


the one called strawberries and cream (or champagne) i believe?
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment