Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a perfume thats scent lasts long?

I'm looking for a perfume that smells fruity and tropical also with an ocean/ocean breeze sort of smell that would last throughout my school day. Any suggestions?What is a perfume thats scent lasts long?
JLo Miami Glo. It smells nice. I suggest that u apply perfume after u take a shower, that way it lasts pretty long :)What is a perfume thats scent lasts long?
I'm not sure of a specific perfume but try perfume solids, take some and put it in your elbow bend, behind your knees and on your wrists, you body heat would warm it up and it should last pretty long unless you wash it off in the bathroom or something.
you should try versace it smells so good i always use that one and people love it always giving me compliments on it even my teachers lmaooo i always buy that one and juicy couture try it you might love it :]


oo ya and it lasts like the whole day!!! =]
These are my favorite and seem to last a while. Ed Hardy from the buckle, Escada, Fantasy by britney Spears.





Also spray a little , not too much, in your hair and clothing it will last longer.





Hope i helped!
the ed hardy perfume at buckle smells fruity and is AMAZING!





also you can spray it in your hair to make it last longer, rather than just on your wrists.
dolce and gabana the one

No comments:

Post a Comment