Thursday, December 24, 2009

Looking for a soft gentle perfume scent/what is your favorite perfume?

What is your favorite perfume, and does anyone know of a soft gentle, maybe powdery smelling perfume?Looking for a soft gentle perfume scent/what is your favorite perfume?
YES! Love's Baby Soft





It is very light and it smells like baby powder. I love it.Looking for a soft gentle perfume scent/what is your favorite perfume?
Stila creme bouquet, and maybe the philosophy brand perfumes. Like ';baby grace';. Also calypso mimosa. These are all ethereal and a little powdery. Of course there is always donna karen cashmere mist. Heavenly by VS, but it is worn alot.
My fav for the past 5 years...


LoveSpell ---Victoria's Secret.





Once you sniff this....nothing compares.
hmmm i like vanilla-lavender. its not really powdery tho. maybe just use powder?? or lotion that smells like powder and a really really really gentle perfume. really try for a perfume that has flowers instead of fruit; fruit perfumes seem to have a sharper smell to them.
Ralph Lauren's Style.
Powdery? I have the perfect scent for you, trust me, you will thank me. Emporio by Armani, the gold bottle. It's AWESOME. Very light and soft, yet it lasts all day! I promise you will love it, if powdery is really what you're looking for. I also love Light Blue by Dolce %26amp; Gabanna, yet that one is more of a citrus smell, very fresh.
I think that my favourite purfume would have to be far away. you can buy this fragrance from a beauty catalogue called avon. I like this fragrance because it smells so sweet and it doesnt smell like an old grandma. Also its not expensive in the uk it costs 拢15 so give it a go!!!! And if you are in the usa then i think they have the catalogue avon there too
Paris Hilton. thats the name


its in a pink tube with black stripes





i know shes dumb but that perfume is perfect for what youre describing
My wife has several scents that are gentle yet well defined, Desi Dela, Lolita Lempika, Fantasia, Angel and Benetton Colors, are among my favorite 'gentle' scents.
Love's Baby Soft is a good smell and it's fairly inexpensive and can be found at any drug store.
I wear ';Goddess'; by Baby Phat in the summer and ';Poison'; in the winter (I forget who make it, it comes in a dark purple bottle)
There's cucumber melon or gardenia from bath and body works and they smell like HEAVEN! There's also some really good one's at Victoria's Secret.
Lovely, by Sarah Jessica Parker.


Order a free sample here:


http://survey.email.coty.com/SensorPro/s鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment