Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a scent/perfume that guys really like on girls?

What's a scent/perfume that guys like on girls? Like either a smell, like apples, or a specific perfume, like Burberry. Girls can answer this too if they know!What is a scent/perfume that guys really like on girls?
vera wang princess.(macys,etc..any department store)


pink sugar (available at sephora or nordstrom)


love spell(victoria secrect)


Enchanted Orchrid(Bath and Body Works)


thats all i can thinkof:)What is a scent/perfume that guys really like on girls?
In my experience I have found that most guys love our natural subtle scent, but also spice sents deep, warm intoxicating and sensual. Like honey and cinnomin, vanilla and sandel wood.





To be funny I read an online pole and it said that men perfer the smells of food, and some company was actually making scents like chocolate cake, hotdogs and beer, nachos and grandma's cookies, but when you wlak down the scent isle at the store you can find a hundreds of perfumes and lotions that smell like food items.
Hey, my name is Katie too. This is the only perfume I've ever worn, and I've always had guys come up to me and tell me that I smell intoxicating and they're drawn to it. The only reason I bought it, was because I read a study once, that said that men a (with very few exceptions) are drawn to the smell of Vanilla and can't resist it. Therefore, statistically vanilla is the best scent to get to draw men in. So, I went out and bought this, and what's cool, is I liked the smell too. I've never liked the average smell of women's perfume. Makes me want to puke or gag. Ugh.





http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>
guys love:





perfume: vanilla and/or lavender. also they LUV warm vanilla sugar from bath and body works, and victoria's secret pure seduction





gum: big red. boys are more likely to kiss a girl if she is chewing a cinnamon gum.





good luckerz!!!==]
Vanilla. Dont laugh but I found a great perfume at hot topic called ';rag doll'; and it has the nightmare before christmas picture on it. Smells so good, and stays all day. Imagine a 38 year old wearing nightmare before christmas perfume!! Ha Ha Ha!!!
well at my school guys like my perfume and they compliment me on ones like vanilla, peaches ones from bath and body works
scientific fact:





guys LOVE the scent of Vanilla. something triggers in their brains, nostrils, etc.. whenever they get a whiff of it.





(i love vanilla too!)
Warm vanilla sugar.


I love it, and as far as I know so do guys.


Hahaa, :].





Good Luckk.
My BF told me that he LOOOVES when I wear my 'So Kiss Me?' I love it too cuz it drove him crazy! Its so sweet and flirty.








(Its a really inexpensive perfume too)
I wear a body mist. I like it. It's from Victora secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment