Thursday, December 24, 2009

Demeter scents (perfume) birthday cake or vanilla cake batter?

I have just recently discovered Demeter scents. AMAZING! They smell so realistic. I am looking for warm buttery sweet smells and didn't know wether to go wtih birthday cake or vanilla cake batter. The reviews are pretty evenly matched. I also am getting sugar cookie, and was considering choc. chip cookie, pumpkin pie, marshmallow, graham cracker, condensed milk and tiramisu.





anyone have any experience with these scents?Demeter scents (perfume) birthday cake or vanilla cake batter?
I have never heard of these. They sound awesome! I am going to have to check them out. Are they expensive?Demeter scents (perfume) birthday cake or vanilla cake batter?
Thanks for the vote! I am sorry I could not be of more help, but after reading your question on here I am pretty interested in ordering some of these really awesome scents! Thanks! Report Abuse

no

No comments:

Post a Comment