Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fantastic Perfume scents?

I think its time for me to update my fragrance library. Only I am totally clueless. And honestly, I hate testing perfumes ( nothing like walking out of Bloomingdale's with 12 scents on)


Another confession, my favorite lotion scent is dancing water by bath and body works, and the hollister and abercrombie scents. I am not saying I would buy the perfume from one of those stores, but thats the sort of thing that appeals to me. Thanks in advance for all your help! It will be much appreciated!Fantastic Perfume scents?
hahaa, youre like me. i dont really like the overly sweet, fruity, or flowery scents. im more into the fresh kind of smells, and hollister has that! :) i love the freshwater cucumber from bath%26amp;bodyworks.





anyways, why not try malaia or socal from hollister?


i sprayed some on my hands, and it was love :) hahaa. then i bought a bottle. it has a really clean, fresh, woody, beachy scent. 24.50 a pop aint a bad price, either. oh, and dior cherie has the same scent!Fantastic Perfume scents?
coolwater by dafidoff


ralph lauren blue by ralph lauren


pink by victoria secret


dreams heavenly by victoria secret


jadore by dior
Try Coco Mademoiselle by chanel


Sensi for women


Curve for women


Prada for women





You can't go wrong with any of these and the prices are not too bad at all.
i love Dior Addict 2! it rocks! Donna Karan Delicious Night, Nina by Nina Ricci, Hollister August (but they discountinued that unfourtunatly! :( ) and Chance Chanel ( they have two, but the green one smells best!)
I love the 41 perfume from A%26amp;F. I think it's Apt. 41? Really good!
curious - britney spears


fantasy- britney spear


i forget what this one was called


its the one with Mariah Carey.


and you can't go wrong with Victoria secret perfume


my favorite one was 'love spell'

No comments:

Post a Comment