Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best scent of perfume line?

I'm looking for something feminine but not strong, I want something very mild, soft, something not overpowering but great smelling that will still get noticed.What is the best scent of perfume line?
That is a matter of personal opinion; which will be different with everyone. Chanel No. 5, Opium, White Shoulders, Chantilly, Yardley's Lavender or Rose are nice. See these for yourself and see what you think.What is the best scent of perfume line?
Eternity is the best.
ESTEE LAUDER White Linen, smells great, not overpowering, I get complimented everywhere I go
I like Opium but anything with musk is feminine and subtle.
Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Juicy Couture :)
I like Heaven by Gap, and Pink from Victoria Secret.
RALF LAUREN
Hanae Mori Magical Moon. Beautiful!





J.lo still-always leaves your trace..





Dior addict shine-beautiful too...
I like Tilt by Tilt. you can find it at PacSun and it smells AMAZING but not overpowering. It's the only scent I buy. ;)
I love perfumes. (i collect them)





J.Lo's line of perfumes are very nice, all of them.





Britney spears' line is actually quite good everyone who smells her fantasy and in control (the ones i own) seems to like them.





also gwen stefani's and victoria beckhams





if your think of other lines:


i love estee lauder and escada
well, right now i wear love spell form victorias secret, but thats somewhat strong. A great perfume i used 2 wear is pink sugar. find it at sephora, ebay, and qvc
Super Model.

No comments:

Post a Comment