Saturday, December 19, 2009

What scents do you like? (In Victoria's Secret body mists, or any body mists, but not actual perfume.)?

I want to get something that I can wear everyday without getting tired of. Not anything too strong, either. Also, not too expensive.What scents do you like? (In Victoria's Secret body mists, or any body mists, but not actual perfume.)?
the purple spray(love spell) smells delicous but my brother likes the pink one(pure seduction) a tiny bit more so either of those.http://health-beauty.shop.ebay.com/items鈥?/a>








the link leads to bids on the body mists.What scents do you like? (In Victoria's Secret body mists, or any body mists, but not actual perfume.)?
As mentioned So Sexy Now and Slice of Heaven are great scents to wear and smell great. The only problem is that they've now been discontinued by Victoria's Secret. If you want to try them out you can pick them up here from here:





http://www.jewelry-city-and-more.com/pro鈥?/a>





The above link leads you to a site that carries discontinued Victoria's Secret products. It's great for being able to continue your love affair with your favorite discontinued scents.





I hope that this helps. Good luck
For Victoria's Secret, definitely Berry Kiss. It has a blend of Wild Raspberry, Rose, and Praline. The body mist is only $9 and trust me, it's worth it. I get so many compliments from this scent. It's amazing! Another one I really liked, but they discontinued was Snowplum. You can find some on Ebay.


I also really like the scents Sweet Pea, Cucumber Melon, Country Apple, Cherry Blossom, Japanese Cherry Blossom, and Black Raspberry Vanilla at Bath %26amp; Body Works. They are all amazing scents that anyone will notice, but aren't too strong.
Bath %26amp; Body works Fragrances smell so amazing and good, Try the Butterfly Flower Fragrance it smell good they have the lotion, body mist, shower gel and perfume of it to. I also Recommend you the moonlight path Spray from bath %26amp; Body works
Victoria's Secret Slice of Heaven is AMAAZZZINNNG..it smells like cake and sugar cookies, i got the body lotion and the mist, it smells sooo good!!! I swear, that's the only one I get.
all of victoria secret's scents are great but my favorites are Love Spell(its purple and fruity) and Sclice of heaven(its golen and kind of oily). Another good one if Pear Glace(its green and fruity). Hope this helped!
Warm Vanilla Sugar from bath and body works :P


thats my absolute fav!


and really allmost anything else from bath and body works cauz they all smell really good and arent tested on animals! :)
Pure Seduction from Victoria's secret is my all time favorite, as a body mist, lotion and the body butter =)
pure seduction is my favorite. (:





love spell is also good,





they are both victoria secret body sprays.
Bath %26amp;%26amp; Body Works--Plumeria and Sweet Pea are my two favorites!


And Victoria's Secret--Berry Kiss
I like love spell from victoria's secret. Bath and body works has good body sprays too.
i love smelling the paris hilton spray on the ladies. huge turn on
very sexy... i have it and it smells amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment