Monday, December 28, 2009

PERFUME: Candy scents and sugary scents.. YES or NO?

My fav perfume is Black XS and ppl say that candy, sugary scent are not very attractive. I do love perfume's that smell like sugar (but not to much of course) Do you agree or disagree with that?





And do you wear diff or just 1 type of perfume/cologne.





:) thnxPERFUME: Candy scents and sugary scents.. YES or NO?
I LOVE Black XS to, it's lush!!!


Who cares if its not very attractive I like it lol


So I will wear it (:


I disagree I prefer those kind of smells.


%26amp;%26amp; I wear a different perfume everyday but Stella Mcartney's is lovely too (the purple bottle)PERFUME: Candy scents and sugary scents.. YES or NO?
i wear different types but when im wearing perfume i stick to it until the bottle is finished then decide if i wanna switch perfumes,





I love sweet smelling perfume like miss dior cherie, but anything to candy grosses me out like i recently discovered the demeter fragrance library and they had candy perfume such as reeses pieces, jelly belly, ect and that grossed me out smelly like milk chocolate and peanut butter no thank you!
Sweet, sugary scents are great! Guys love them and think they are sexy. They work well for night time and day time use. You have to be careful how much you put on, though. Too much is nauseating for the other people around you. My favorite sweet scent is Sunset Heat by Escada. You should try it, it's delicious!
i love anything that smells like vanilla :) but i usually wear burberry brit, which to me is kinda of a sweeter scent, kinda vanillish, lol. anyway i agree, the sweeter the better, and plus my boyfriend likes it so thats all that really matters to me ;)
I love them. My favorite scents are cotton candy, vanilla, cocoa, and caramel scented perfumes and body sprays. You know what they say, not that this is why we wear perfumes (or perhaps it is?), the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach! Why not appeal to that?
i think almost all purfume smells sweet if you think about it. i have sooo many different perfumes. i have a different one for like every mood. haha. my favorite right now is Harajuku Lovers, ';Love';
I love warm, sweet, vanilla scents. How is it not attractive to smell like Candies and baked goods?





I wear all types of perfumes, I can never stick with just one.
I love candy scents my fravorite is Pink Sugar and sometimes i layer it with Blue Sugar(the mens version) to make it not so sweet
I like sugary scents as well.


My all-time favorite perfume is Coco Chanel!
Do you want to attract ants, bees and flies?
its alright
shut up

No comments:

Post a Comment