Monday, December 28, 2009

Do Pampers extra protection diapers have perfume (scent) in them?

My 14 month old daughter has been having some redness in the vaginal area. I am wondering if this could be caused by her night time diapers, Pampers extra protection? They smell very perfumy but there is nothing on the package saying it is.Do Pampers extra protection diapers have perfume (scent) in them?
Pampers have always had the perfume smell to them in my opinion and almost everyone I know says their child can't wear them because of it. Even the Pampers Swaddlers have that smell and I would think them of all wouldn't have it since they are for newborns. I have always used Huggies and they never had a smell to them until recently it's like when I open a new box I get this whiff of something, I don't know what's going on with diapers...

No comments:

Post a Comment