Monday, December 28, 2009

How will i know which scent of perfume i like?

I rarely go shopping,I have been using Jadore and cool water that my favourite perfumes.i really think i shud go for other brands but i dont if i will like them or not.pls advice me some other brands which smells like jadore or cool water.How will i know which scent of perfume i like?
2 of my favorites are Curious by Britney Spears and Still by JLoHow will i know which scent of perfume i like?
Breathless by Victoria Secrets, is refreashing and has a wonderful scent.
keep in mind that different scents smell different on different people. what is wonderful on you may smell bad on me.


i had to change perfume when i changed birth control pills because they change your chemistry and the perfume smelled horrible.
have a date with me everyday....i ll help u select the best one.
when you go to the shops like myer and that spray just a little bit of the ones YOU think will smell nice then take a few friends and see which ones they like........


then make your decision

No comments:

Post a Comment