Saturday, December 19, 2009

Boys, what is your favorite perfume scent on a girl? Girls, what is your favorite scent that you own?

I am going to get some perfume off ebay because it is way cheaper than at stores so I really want to know what your favorite smells are and have you guys recommend some really good ones to me.





Thanks. :)Boys, what is your favorite perfume scent on a girl? Girls, what is your favorite scent that you own?
i like girls who are nakedBoys, what is your favorite perfume scent on a girl? Girls, what is your favorite scent that you own?
Ralph Lauren HOT is my favorite perfume I use. It has kind of a spice smell. Also, DKNY Be Delicious is a fruity scent. It's great too. If you couldn't find something on ebay that's cheap, victoria's secret perfumes always smell great, and their cheap too. I preferably like love spell, it's in a purple bottle at Victoria Secret, and guys seem to like that one a lot.
i never could find a perfume that i liked, but i finally found one that smells delicious!!! i swear its the best perfume i have ever smelled! everyone always gives me compliments, from little kids to teens to grown men and women. its great!! its called Moon Sparkle by Escada i think you will love it. it doesn't smell to perfumey or too old lady or anything like that. its not too strong either, but you can notice it. it last all day. you should try it!!





here's a pic: http://www.punmiris.com/images/secundar/鈥?/a>
Well my favorite is from victorias secret..the PINK perfume..and my ex.. when we went out, it was his birthday and i sent him a gift in the mail and sprayed it with my perfume and he said it smelled really good, and he liked it :) lol and plus it stays on long. :)
and hilary duffs ';with love';


marc jacobs ';daisy';


ed hardy...its pink ;)
Issey Miyake.





Some tips to share with you by do it your own perfume.





http://perfume-atomizer.blogspot.com





Try it now and get your own aroma.





Thanks,


Narza
different perfumes settle differently on different people and can smell quite different depending on the person. I love j'adore by dior and get many compliments when I wear it =)
Hmph , I would have to say I have gotten a lot of compliments from guys when I wear Paris Hilton perfume or Sinful perfume from Anchor Blue .


GUYS LOVE IT DUUUDE
eith vera wang princess, fancy by jessica simpson, stell by stella mccartney, or viva la juicy!
I LOVE J'adore by Dior, Daisey by Marc Jacobs, Light Blue by D%26amp;G, and Princess by Vera Wang.
Burberry, it smells fantastic indoors but you really notice it once outside.
mine i love vanilla


and i also love hollister vanilla
Marc Jacobs - Sultry





Its amazing
Aquamarnie, pink candy! its smells good!
Fruity


especially strawberry



I like Ralph Lauren Romance, personally.
Nina Ricci is amazing as a Summer scent, or Ghost for Winter
Angel////////////
Victoria secrets is the best!!!!!!
i looove Ollie the orange kind from pacsun!!





it's amazing! lol





gwen stefanni perfume is good top!
My boyfriend once bought me Divine by Victoria Secret.





I love fruity scents :]
SWISS ARMY smells really nice.
I love Princess by Vera Wang
vanilla
fruity...like vanilla.
well, I love the Nollie from pacsun (the green kind)
girl:vanilla bean noel from bath and body works

No comments:

Post a Comment