Thursday, January 7, 2010

What scent of perfume or cologne do you wear?

Which is your favorite? I am wearing Happy by Clinique right now. I would like to smell Kai. Have you ever?What scent of perfume or cologne do you wear?
I wear Code by Armani most of the time. I love Happy by Clinique on a woman...so fresh.What scent of perfume or cologne do you wear?
My pleasure. Keep smelling beautiful! Thanks as well. Report Abuse

my signature scent: JUICY COUTURE EAU DE PARFUM
No, I haven't smelled that. I wear Princess by Vera Wang...it's delicious.
i like the perfume ';i love love'; by moschino or something...it smells kinda like dolce %26amp; gabbana light blue, but i like it better!
I wear Chanel.
I use Givenchy Amarige! Love it: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
mary kay -Belara I love it. I wanted to buy Happy it smells so pretty. Hopefully I will get it for my B-day.
Right now I wear Inspiration by Lacoste. But I hate that it's such a stuck up brand, I want to try one that smells great and is low profile!!.





oxox.
On some days I wear Dolce and Gabanna's Blue, and on other days I wear F.C.U.K. for her. :) I like Dolce and Gabanna's Blue better because it smells a bit citrus-y. Very nice.
I really like Victoria's Secret Halo, Divine and Body by Victoria. I also like Burberry and Dolce and Gabbana.
I don't wear this but I'm really really hoping one of my friends gets me this for my bday, it's ';Paris Hilton'; by Paris Hilton (the perfume w/ the curvy lines on it) it smells sooo femine and just like..fresh and alive I looove it!!! ever since I took a sample =))
Fire and Ice.
Lady Stetson

No comments:

Post a Comment