Thursday, January 7, 2010

What can I do to make the scent of my perfume more subtle?

Just baught a new fragrance, and even tho I love it, i don't want the scent to be too strong. So, any tricks on having a subtler scent?What can I do to make the scent of my perfume more subtle?
Place a small amount on a cotton ball


come back later to use it. 5-6 min.


This way you control the exact amount.What can I do to make the scent of my perfume more subtle?
spray it into the air in front of you and then step into the mist. if you are wearing a skirt os shorts a small dab or spray on the backs of your knees lets a light hint of your scent follow you.
PUT IT ON RIGHT AS U GET OUT OF THE SHOWER OR WHENEVER UR BODY IS WET..sorry caps lock was on by accident.....for dry spraying put it at afar distance and spray but if u have to dab it on then do it very lightly...try diluting it with some water if u can open the bottle..not too much
instead of spraying it directly on yourself, spray it in the air and then walk through it (this also saves your clothes from turning lighter), and make sure you don't spray too much of it. and if it's still really strong, spray it on an hour or longer before you ever actually go out so the scent fades away some.

No comments:

Post a Comment