Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is your opinion on vanilla-scented perfume?

not like, ';cupcake'; scented perfume, but like the ';warm vanilla sugar'; perfume from bath%26amp;body works.What is your opinion on vanilla-scented perfume?
I wear that exact one from Bath and Body Works. I love the smell of sweets, and am always craving them. Smelling like it makes me happy all day :]





It smells like something you just want to eat. My boyfriends seems to really like it too :]What is your opinion on vanilla-scented perfume?
Omg





I have that perfume and it smells so good!


Everybody tells me at school that I smell good.


You should get it!!!





Really Really Really





P.S. I bought a gift set of it and 3 bottles.


And like ';In My Own Words'' said, my boyfriend likes it too.
Boorish, tasteless and very whor';ie';. Wear real perfume .ie. CC #5
i have the beige colored one and it smells great!


i read in seventeen that boys r attracted to that scent!


hope i helped!
I honestly dont like Vanilla.


Not even the flavor. xD
makes me sleepy.
smells good. i don't like it when people spray so much that it gives me a headache though.
its a nice sweet smell,





but just dont spray too much of it on yourself or you'll give some people a headache!


=D
I don`t like that smell. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment