Thursday, January 7, 2010

Men, what's your favorite perfume scent on a woman? Or do you even care?

I'm not sure what kind of response I'll get. Do men even pay attention to these kinds of things? I'm just curious!Men, what's your favorite perfume scent on a woman? Or do you even care?
I really like a citrus smell on a woman. I'm not sure why. I love it if my wife smells like lemon. Frenzy ensuesMen, what's your favorite perfume scent on a woman? Or do you even care?
I like women who put perfume, I don't have something favorite for them. It's their style but I always like women to be elegant and feminine in their choices. So the perfume must not be of a strong scent nor so mild, I like perfumes on women that call you to kiss them lol.





Hugo Boss, GQ are quite good for me.
I like the way my wife's body smells without perfume.
I wear Michael Kors Hawaii ~ Hubby LOVES it on me.
i heard that they did a test survey about this %26amp; most guys picked the new M perfume by mariah carey. i dunno i never smelled it soo i wouldnt know..
I have gotten Yria Elixir when there was a 50% sale. Otherwise, it's too pricey for my taste.





That has gotten me LOTS of compliments. I even received a rose once at karaoke. Guys love the smell of vanilla; at least the ones who complimented me.





I'm going to try some Bath %26amp; Body Works Vanilla Bean. Seems strong (the lotion anyway).
What, now you expect men to pay attention to what brand of perfume you're wearing? great. And here I thought we had enough to worry about with women.........lol I just like it if it smells nice.
I LOVE Princess by Vera Wang and Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Men do pay attention to these things, I mean who would want to be dating someone who smell bad?
say what?? i'm sorry, i can barely pay attention. women wear perfume?
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment