Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of perfume/scent do guys like on girls?

I like anything from Victoria's Secret


Lucky for Women (this has made me go nuts ever since I was 16)What kind of perfume/scent do guys like on girls?
i use expensive perfumes (chanel, dior, etc.) and no one says a word. But for some reason, when I wear cheap Secret brand aerosol spray (in the deodorant section) in the tropical scent... random people tell me I smell good. Idk why. Try that, it's like 3 bucks.What kind of perfume/scent do guys like on girls?
Sweet and peachy kind of smell... but not too synthetic... and not too sweet either...





I know what smells I like, but... don't know the names of any good perfumes... sorry :(





Most expensive perfumes should work fine though XD





Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment