Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there a certain Perfume or any scent that brings you sad memories ?




If so, what is the perfume and what is the memory ?Is there a certain Perfume or any scent that brings you sad memories ?
charlie perfume.





reminds me of the days I spent in another country with friends, and Charlie was a really popular perfume over there for some reason lol





but I do like the smell and have a tiny empty bottle which I smell to bring back old memories Is there a certain Perfume or any scent that brings you sad memories ?
My mom used to wear Victoria's Secret's ';Dream Angels'; when I was little, she doesn't wear it anymore though, she wears Este Lauder's ';Beautiful'; now. Not really sad memories, just reminds me of her.





Also, back in my druggie days, there was a body spray and lotion that I OVER USED when on E. Every time I smell it I remember being high, it makes me sad.
Curve original. More specifically in the accompaniment of pot smoke.





It just reminds me of being young, in love, and thinking the world was here for my pleasure.
A lot of them bring tears to my eyes (but I think it's more of an allergic reaction than a sad memory).
bath %26amp; body works..sweet pea lotion..


i hate it !





it's such a lovely, sweet scent and yet it angers me when i smell it..



Poison.


A lady as fat as an elephant used to wear it, and mixed up with her sweat it smelled like hell of Dante....
pine sol.....horrible smell...reminds me of the girls bathroom in high school...an equally nasty place
polo. someone who broke my heart used to wear it, now i throw up whenever i get a strong whiff of it.
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment