Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to i perserve the scent of perfume?

anything i can do to it to make the scent last longer? i know i know, dont wear it after lotion. what ellse?How to i perserve the scent of perfume?
All other things being equal, perfumes evaporate more rapidly from dry skin, so the best way to make fragrance last longer is to use a relatively heavy body lotion or cream. Some people like to buy the ';matching'; cream for their fragrance, but you can also use an unscented cream like Cetaphil, or try petroleum jelly or jojoba oil. You might also try a light mist to your hair, which is said to hold scent longer than skin.How to i perserve the scent of perfume?
My friend taught me that if you spray the perfume on a cotton ball and then rub it on your neck/back it stays on longer I dunno how but try it maybe it will work =)
If you put it on after you shower...that would work well. I find that spraying a spritz on my hair and clothes takes my perfume to the end of the day =)
put the perfume on ur skin instead of ur clothes. on ur clothes make it go away faster and make it smell kinda funky after a while. just make sure before u get dressed spray it on.
Put it on all your pulsepoints, your wrists, your neck, the crease of your arm, anywhere you feel a pulse. The pounding blood and warmth there will keep the fragrance the longest.
put the perfum in the refrigorator my mom tought me thaatand my boyfriend even said that my perfume lasts for a really long time!
Uhm . . . i heard that if when you spray it on your wrists insted of rubbing them together if u let them just dry that helps and i hav also heard something about the smell rises so if you stick sum on your ankles or shins by the time the other stuff has worn off you will smell that. idk. One of my friends sprays her laundry with it when she puts it in the dryer and her clothes always smell like her perfume so she doesn't have to worry about it. i really dont know tho. For sum reason it always seems to fade on me, but one time i got sprayed with guy's cologne by one of my friends and of course that stuck like glue and gagged me for the rest of the day.
spary it in your ankles to and your wrists...dont just walk pass by it.
Put a little on a small bit of cotton wool and put it in the wee middle bit of your bra. It lasts ages! x
keep some in your bag or purse and spray evry few hours

No comments:

Post a Comment